They almost got away

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Thebesta94

Thebesta94

Reaction score
as far being poor in this country some people are completely unmotivated and just decide to live that way, the good thing is you can always get a job or 2 jobs a 16 hour day pays better, done it a few times and if that doesn't work out get a side hustle anything helps, some people just can't grasp it, people say "there's no jobs" B.S. there's just no jobs you want to do, be willing to do anything even if it's cleaning shit off the wall.

I agree, i at least enjoy my job, but i work 60-70 hours a week. My generation (despite personally not categorizing myself in it) are lazy as **** and always looking for an easy way out lol

Daniel12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Aaaaand that’s why I dont live in Dallas. Glad she didn’t get away, and yes, thank goodness for insurance. (Did I just say that!?)

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to learn more about the harness the thieves installed. As you probably already know i had my seats stolen a couple of months ago in mesquite. How did a 2018 harness and computer connect to an nnbs? Would be great if we had some sort of lock to put over the pcm cover.

B2sdad

Reaction score
I’m going to have to do some more research on this kill switch for my suburban. My 07 doesn’t even have a steering wheel lock. GM stopped putting them on for a few years, mine is one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thompsoj22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
california native "REPUBLICAN" high desert
on Saturday I had my phone in my tahoe and it was gone in under 1min..

I going to take my video camera recorder next week and bait the Tahoe with 2$ and a fake iPhone 10 box. on the passenger side.. try to catch the SOB on ... I'll leave the driver side window open with the doors locked and i'll be around the corner with the camera...and force them to open the door and set the alarm off...

Now this i like! "Caution" Dont ever bluff your intent to eliminate a threat, There are some crazy mother f'ers out there that will kill to avoid general population. They have absolutely no fear and nothing to lose. F'EM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17