They almost got away

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thebesta94, May 1, 2019.

1. Thebesta94

Thebesta94 Member

Name:
    Nesta

I agree, i at least enjoy my job, but i work 60-70 hours a week. My generation (despite personally not categorizing myself in it) are lazy as fuck and always looking for an easy way out lol

2. Daniel12

Daniel12 TYF Newbie

Name:
    Daniel
    Aaaaand that’s why I dont live in Dallas. Glad she didn’t get away, and yes, thank goodness for insurance. (Did I just say that!?)

3. Warriorpluto

Warriorpluto Full Access Member

Name:
    Blahba
    I would like to learn more about the harness the thieves installed. As you probably already know i had my seats stolen a couple of months ago in mesquite. How did a 2018 harness and computer connect to an nnbs? Would be great if we had some sort of lock to put over the pcm cover.

4. B2sdad

B2sdad TYF Newbie

Name:
    Al
    I’m going to have to do some more research on this kill switch for my suburban. My 07 doesn’t even have a steering wheel lock. GM stopped putting them on for a few years, mine is one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. thompsoj22

thompsoj22 Supporting Member

california native "REPUBLICAN" high desert
    Name:
    john

Now this i like! "Caution" Dont ever bluff your intent to eliminate a threat, There are some crazy mother f'ers out there that will kill to avoid general population. They have absolutely no fear and nothing to lose. F'EM