The Yeti's 2019 Ocean Runner 29' Offshore Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha....cool stuff! :D Glad y'all are finally able to enjoy the new toy. Good stuff and I'm sure the kids are over the moon excited, too. Very cool experience for them.

It’s been a ton of fun. Kids really enjoy hitting the sandbar. Now i think I’ve been conned into buying one of those paddle boards.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dinner at Jimbo's!

Yessir. Man what a Shit show. This ******* behind my with his old ass docklines... lost his front line and the boat whipped around and his engines went under the dock... cracked both cowlings. Some strangers boarded his boat and got it tied back down. Dude who owned it never got up off his chair. Shoulda videod it but all i did was stand there and make sure his POS didn’t come near mine. Fkn joke.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir. Man what a Shit show. This ******* behind my with his old ass docklines... lost his front line and the boat whipped around and his engines went under the dock... cracked both cowlings. Some strangers boarded his boat and got it tied back down. Dude who owned it never got up off his chair. Shoulda videod it but all i did was stand there and make sure his POS didn’t come near mine. Fkn joke.

That's why I tried my best to stay off the water holidays and weekends! Monkeys everywhere! Didn't always get to do that of course!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne