The Unthinkable Happened Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Reaction score
I don’t own one, but I’m a Mercedes tech at an independent shop. I do work on subs and tahoes as a side business. I’ll pm you my info
I am also in the San Antonio area, Cibolo. I read you work on Tahoes as a side business. I am having an issue with my 2008 LT. The AC is acting weird. It shuts off at random intervals. I'll drive down the highway and as soon as I slow down or get off an exit it will shut off. I purchased one of the AC refill kits and it has a proper charge. I think it might be a low pressure sensor. Are you equipped to diagnose AC issues?

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 2009 Tahoe LTZ 6.2 today. :eek:

Well, I had a discussion with a young man about selling the Tahoe and we agreed on a price that made me consider selling her then after I met him, I was convinced that "Goldie" would go to a good home.

I had a lot of fun with this hot rod Tahoe but it was time to let her go to someone else who would appreciate the truck.

Now I am going to play with my 66 C20 pickup and just be retired..

I will still be on this site as I have the 2018 LS for my daily driver..

Thanks,

Thirdcoast

A named rig is a special rig. Only had 2 I wish I never sold. One to the car lot! Wish I never did that because they just sent her to scrap and one to a friend who wrecked her the day he bought it. Sad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14