The twin hoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's so awesome bro, wish I could do that. It sucks around here. What about mud flaps? I really like my Husky flaps.
I’ve never really thought about them because most everywhere I go overlanding is desert and dry.

And wow was I glad I did not bring thecopcar. Just a little rain here today and the two track was slick as oil. Jeebus! Plus a couple of what turned out to be deep bogs. I was glad for 4lo and clearance.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never really thought about them because most everywhere I go overlanding is desert and dry.

And wow was I glad I did not bring thecopcar. Just a little rain here today and the two track was slick as oil. Jeebus! Plus a couple of what turned out to be deep bogs. I was glad for 4lo and clearance.

I wouldn't have mentioned them until I saw the mud slung up on your trailer you worked so *******. You can make mini flaps for the trailer too if you need them.

OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’ve had thecopcar in this spot several times before, but always when it was dry.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt