The twin hoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny story coming home from Big Bend. I passed a State Trooper going the opposite direction. about 5 minutes later, i see him coming up behind me. He follows me a few miles then lights up. Hmmm.

The entire car opens up and a bunch of guys jumped out. WTH, they're usually solo. I ended up talking with just one, but the others are looking all over and pointing at my obvious off road and overlanding adds. He was very young, so I'm guessing it was a training cruise for the lot. I forgot to ask.

The gent I'm talking with is convinced I'm with an agency. He spent five minutes trying to determine which one. He finally asks if I got thecopcar at an auction or something. I told him I had bought it from you guys.

At the end he did finally mention I was going over the limit just a bit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
During my recent trip it became obvious, from clanking, that the tire shop had lost most of the center cap spacers on thecopcar. I took the caps off for the duration of the trip. After a few days the look sorta grew on me, but the gap at the hub didn’t.

I thought about black center caps for a K2 PPV, but the price deterred me, especially not knowing how I’d like the look in the longer term. Enter Plastidip.

C728C941-21B1-4E27-9E7F-65B3E9C0D0C4.jpeg8F6C1DFF-3C99-4333-9C56-07D9C5AC029B.jpegD50EBE36-7644-4EE2-96F3-775A79608350.jpeg45231CAE-B555-4ED4-AD81-201F12B70828.jpeg

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
I’m glad you surfaced this topic; I need to order some red lights for my vehicles. I’ve done it in the past, and had sort of forgotten how good they were. My eyes need all the night vision help they can get!

OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny story coming home from Big Bend. I passed a State Trooper going the opposite direction. about 5 minutes later, i see him coming up behind me. He follows me a few miles then lights up. Hmmm.

The entire car opens up and a bunch of guys jumped out. WTH, they're usually solo. I ended up talking with just one, but the others are looking all over and pointing at my obvious off road and overlanding adds. He was very young, so I'm guessing it was a training cruise for the lot. I forgot to ask.

The gent I'm talking with is convinced I'm with an agency. He spent five minutes trying to determine which one. He finally asks if I got thecopcar at an auction or something. I told him I had bought it from you guys.

At the end he did finally mention I was going over the limit just a bit.
It dawned on me last night why the trooper was asking so many questions. The hat I forget is on the dash.

E0DDE1D8-1531-4AD4-A52E-DB5AEB7900F5.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts