The twin hoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the strobes on the push bar? Can you alternate the flashes?
They are Feinix strobes. i found them on eBay for $29 each, about the going rate anywhere. The patterns can be changed by just grounding a signal wire. Right now I’ve kept them in synch, but could change them individually by unplugging one or the other. I’m not running them through a controller or other synch device.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are Feinix strobes. i found them on eBay for $29 each, about the going rate anywhere. The patterns can be changed by just grounding a signal wire. Right now I’ve kept them in synch, but could change them individually by unplugging one or the other. I’m not running them through a controller or other synch device.
I got this strobe switch from Superbrightleds. On/off with a ground signal button to change the pattern.

image.jpg

cooki3mnster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trucks looking good with the vents!

Are you running a mobile HAM setup? what are you using for antenna/mount? I'm looking for ideas on how to mount my uhf/vhf antenna for my Icom 4100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon