The twin hoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thecopcar is getting a rack. Since it’s my overlanding and camping rig, it makes sense for it to be the one selected to tote the kayak.

It’s assembled and sitting in place. The only measurement needed was from the rear foot to the edge of the roof. One of you kind strangers sent that.

second pic is the underside of the kayak hanging patiently in the garage.

CA210F2D-E921-47ED-A141-AA54E739CFB1.jpeg 082E4B4D-1ADF-473D-9B0F-645981E816A4.jpeg

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
That’s a nice Yak, did you build it? We used to carry around a pair of inexpensive plastic ones on our explorations, but my lower back has decided to exercise veto power over that activity.

OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a nice Yak, did you build it? We used to carry around a pair of inexpensive plastic ones on our explorations, but my lower back has decided to exercise veto power over that activity.
I did, about 3 years ago. It's a Millcreek 16.5 that I built from plans by CLC Boats. I'd been wanting to do it for about 20 years, before time, space, and cash all came together. Took about 6 months to do.