The StormTrooper and my buddys field

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06StormTrooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
AFE 3'' intake
3" 40s flowmaster cat back
stock cats
stock manifolds...for now!

[yt]vCB3lduNs1A[/yt]

Last edited:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice , what are the overall plans for this thing?

OP
OP
06StormTrooper

06StormTrooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your looking at it man... Its not my work commuter but it has to look clean and well done. It has to hull my travel trailer and my family camping on the weekend and like the video shows, cheer me up if im having a off day. glad you like....Im thinking of a programmer so i can see my tranny temps but its about how i want it.

OP
OP
06StormTrooper

06StormTrooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Its gets alot more fun after it snows or freezes then melts off! makes some good flinging mud! and we got an old boat we tow around and take ppl for a redneck sleigh ride! sorry no videos of that when you having that kind of fun, the camera is the last on your mind.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that! This is why I need a lift. I try and build a cruiser, but the country boy in me doesn't really like it. Can't be somebody you're not.

OP
OP
06StormTrooper

06StormTrooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I heard that! This is why I need a lift. I try and build a cruiser, but the country boy in me doesn't really like it. Can't be somebody you're not.

Its a give take with the lift...I realy miss smoke shows and street drifting! the only time i get to be crazy is if its wet, muddy, snow...but in the north west thats most of the time!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT