The Silver Bullet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good!! Gonna do the vegas mod where it lights up all the way across eventually with that esky third?
I have given it some thought for sure, more brake light is better saying how many times I have been rear ended.... When I get it color matched I may buy some LED's and resistors and solder it all up etc.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Esky tails in.... now to get appliques to finish this look off.

View attachment 269064 View attachment 269065
Main esky TAILS+ the ESKY third up top is a nice touch on the back of the Denali!! Excellent choice mate!! This truck keeps getting better and better! I’m so jealous cuz I want an NNBS Nali xl so bad and want to do the same mods! Enjoy that truck!!
Edit: I also really like that you went with GMT900 esky tails, instead of the K2 platform “lightsaber” tails, as I call them. The route you went is just so much cleaner looking in my opinion. Like that’s the way it was made from the factory(even though it wasn’t and should have been!).... lol

OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Main esky TAILS+ the ESKY third up top is a nice touch on the back of the Denali!! Excellent choice mate!! This truck keeps getting better and better! I’m so jealous cuz I want an NNBS Nali xl so bad and want to do the same mods! Enjoy that truck!!
Edit: I also really like that you went with GMT900 esky tails, instead of the K2 platform “lightsaber” tails, as I call them. The route you went is just so much cleaner looking in my opinion. Like that’s the way it was made from the factory(even though it wasn’t and should have been!).... lol
Thanks bro,

I had thought about the K2 style since I have been rear ended 3 times in the past 6 years. But these things are pretty bright but look stellar. I think the thing that made me not want to do the k2 style was the applique area up top the light doesn't match the window angle and there is a taper that screws with body lines up there. So I am glad I did this too, now to find some good appliques and get the stuff painted and finish off the look. Let me know if you ever want to consider getting one, hell may sell you this one, but your NBS is bad ass man, dig it for sure. I always flip flop between NNBS and NBS... I think I really want a NBS with a blower and other go fast goodies... But this 6.2 is alot of fun anyways... So I dont "need" a blower, but would like to have one...

I added one of these the other day..... Borla XR1.... With the resonator on it has a nice deep rumble....

bor-40086.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro,

I had thought about the K2 style since I have been rear ended 3 times in the past 6 years. But these things are pretty bright but look stellar. I think the thing that made me not want to do the k2 style was the applique area up top the light doesn't match the window angle and there is a taper that screws with body lines up there. So I am glad I did this too, now to find some good appliques and get the stuff painted and finish off the look. Let me know if you ever want to consider getting one, hell may sell you this one, but your NBS is bad ass man, dig it for sure. I always flip flop between NNBS and NBS... I think I really want a NBS with a blower and other go fast goodies... But this 6.2 is alot of fun anyways... So I dont "need" a blower, but would like to have one...

I added one of these the other day..... Borla XR1.... With the resonator on it has a nice deep rumble....

View attachment 269161
Appreciate the compliments man! :D
I love my NBS that up thinking I’m gonna keep it as my work truck and then pick up an NNBS that up to have is my play car but I really really really want a ruby red colored an NNBS! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01