The project continues :) NO 56k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you liked the ebay slotted and drilled pads and rotors?

Very

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

hope u have time to clean ur truck b 4 sunday

This Sunday? :(

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Thought it was next sunday at baldhill buddy

Danny_Z56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work man,very nice work!

I myself really need to replace my front shocks and maybe springs as well.My Tahoe came stock with beilstein's.So i may stick with beilstein or go Moog for my shock replacement.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
out of curiosity, what were you looking to get for your whipple kit?

Looking for $2,200 OBO pics and all are up in the classifieds!

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Nice work man,very nice work!

I myself really need to replace my front shocks and maybe springs as well.My Tahoe came stock with beilstein's.So i may stick with beilstein or go Moog for my shock replacement.

Thanks, long hard path with some luck, good friends and good times, and decent lady to put up with it!

Sears is doing buy 3 get one free, might as well. Free install on shocks and 1/2 off on struts so $40 each strut.

Ya know Moog is top dog, I got Falcon so far and no complaints! I've had their pitman arm for over a year and held up great! $10 for that too lol