The Originating Dealership Gave Me The History Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
2017 XL with all that Ppwk is awesome. Some owners ignore a lot of issues. Your truck came from an owner that really cared about the value and condition of the vehicle.

We got our 08 Denali XL in 14 from the Orig owner via a Mopar Dealer for $19k @ 96k miles. It was in crazy good shape. With a service contract in hand, we did the same thing your previous owner did. Take it to the dealer or Indi tech for every iota covered for the six years and 40k miles we had it.

We sold it last May for $12.5k w/ 140k miles armed with tons of Ppwk and in better shape than when we got it. Congrats on the cream puff truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dexmon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 15 Suburban LTZ and it has been recalled at least 7 times for various issues. I've spent a hell of a lot of money on this truck. I highly recommend against buying a 15-17 GM truck, nothing but problems with them.

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2015 and a 2017 Yukon Denali XL. The worst generation GM ever built-never again. I was at the dealer every month or two. I felt like I worked for GM fixing their truck. Transmission out of the truck 2 times, broken AC, tons of issues, unacceptable for an 80 thousand dollar truck. I literally went backwards to the best generation and bought a 2013 Sub LTZ. Fantastic maintence since new. Im well over a year and its one of the best trucks I have ever owned. Not one issue. Havent been to the dealer is over a year??? Im so bored now I call my old service advisor just to say hello.

OP
OP
RobDenali

RobDenali

Reaction score
She needed front brakes @ 38.968 She must of been a lead foot lol. Seriously though after the Mobile1 ATF change and the lucus oil fuel treatment this truck is a beast (providing you drive in tow/haulass mode with TC off)

badbrad10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In Canada no way would they give you a report on any vehicle that you buy. Privacy concerns . The vehicle registration does not even have your address on it. In case someone breaks into your car in the mall they don't know where you live ve to go break in. But there are 10 pieces of mail in your car with your address. I bought 2015 PPV wanted to find out what work was done. No way said the dealer.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, its a gm.. of course its junk from the factory. Looks like they ironed out some of it.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s no wonder why my local chevy and gm dealer refused to document all the shudder and ac problems I had on my colorado and my Yukon Denali.
They wouldn’t even socument I brought the vehicles in after telling me they were “unable to replicate”...

how can you not replicate the ac not working?

anyways, I think they hope you will trade in the car on a new version at one of their dealers and no history on these make it easier for them to resell.

OP
OP
RobDenali

RobDenali

Reaction score
well I have drove the truck only 1200 miles and so far I have had 1 o-ring replaced 1 injector replaced and now its in the shop for possible HPFP failure. This was my first extended warranty I have ever purchased and I am so glad I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu