The new guy!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Came home to only thing that went right 2day my new tires 5 new wait on full size matching rim !!! View attachment 209070 View attachment 209071

Are those the X3s? You'll have to let us know how they are. I have posted about them a few times with very little response. Nobody here is running them.

Online reviews (that aren't sponsored) seem to be few and far between, or at least lack any real info. I had gotten to where I moved them down on my list, but you've got my heart pumping again with that photo!

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
Are those the X3s? You'll have to let us know how they are. I have posted about them a few times with very little response. Nobody here is running them.

Online reviews (that aren't sponsored) seem to be few and far between, or at least lack any real info. I had gotten to where I moved them down on my list, but you've got my heart pumping again with that photo!

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
I'll definitely write a review for sure no not the x3...I didn't like the x3 tread pattern for the sand dirt shit we have in arizona lol these had same tread pattern as the tires we have on our humvee's at work that grip really well out in our area

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I'll definitely write a review for sure no not the x3...I didn't like the x3 tread pattern for the sand dirt shit we have in arizona lol these had same tread pattern as the tires we have on our humvee's at work that grip really well out in our area

What tire is that then?

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
Yes my bad they are I was think of the other generals I was looking at and the didn't have any in Stock...was long day

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
Apologies those are the x3 I was wanting a different set but the didn't have in Stock from what they told me was won't be in Stock for awhile...long day yesterday full-time job and shop owner of my business...and the price wasn't bad I got them for 125 a peice because they didn't have ones I wanted ...which worked out great I went ahead and ordered 5 tires and matching rim for spare ...and 6 more tires for project prerunner!!!!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Apologies those are the x3 I was wanting a different set but the didn't have in Stock from what they told me was won't be in Stock for awhile...long day yesterday full-time job and shop owner of my business...and the price wasn't bad I got them for 125 a peice because they didn't have ones I wanted ...which worked out great I went ahead and ordered 5 tires and matching rim for spare ...and 6 more tires for project prerunner!!!!

That's a good price. The best I've seen is about $150 on a rebate deal. Which ones were you after originally? I'm really curious how those do for you. My only trouble is how they'd be in our snow. The KO2 gets way better marks it seems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low