The Khan - 2005 Yukon Slt buiild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome! Were they hard to put on / require any modification? I understand shorties are pretty much a bolt on but never done a ything with long tubes.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome! Were they hard to put on / require any modification? I understand shorties are pretty much a bolt on but never done a ything with long tubes.

Should need zero modification. I’m having a friend of a friend’s shop do the work, since:
A: I’m old and don’t have a lift in my garage
B: I have 2 broken bolts in the head, I’m hoping they can get out prior to the install with the new ARP bolts.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch, curious how they get out the broken bolts. I had that happen on a cam gear. I cannot remember how we got them out but mechanic who helped me had some pretty good tricks for that.

OP
OP
SteveB

SteveB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the guy that had the rims and tires for sale , sold them the other day. Oh well a little rich for my shoe string budget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC