The Impossible Mod?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ig109

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We bought the truck to drive on the open road for vacation.. I was hoping to find someone to just trade me parts. Between trading hybrid parts.. lowering the truck 2/3 and a whole lot of tuning with HPTuners I'm pushing for 24-26mpg on the open road.

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We bought the truck to drive on the open road for vacation.. I was hoping to find someone to just trade me parts. Between trading hybrid parts.. lowering the truck 2/3 and a whole lot of tuning with HPTuners I'm pushing for 24-26mpg on the open road.

What are you planning on doing to lower it?

SubtleMods

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
late to the discussion

And I'm brand new to the group, but just wanted to say I really like Serge's original question about replacing the front bumper with the LTZ one. The LTZ look is so much better.

And Serge, if you EVER sell ANY of your cars, please let me know. I like your sensibility and style.

Cheers, Everyone.

Ben

redeknightjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised that so many folks like the hybrid bumper ... I'm sporting a snowplow and scraping parking lot dips like a Miata, on a truck!

I did make it look good though. :)
Soulsea, hell brother,
I have an 09 hybrid. I beleive you have the lower inserts. Are they the same as the LS or LT? Or did you get them hybrid specific? If so? Could you shoot me the link?

1SG Retired

redeknightjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi jason,

Actually those are Grillcraft stainless steel mesh grilles made specifically for Tahoe Hybrids.
It's impossible to install the regular LTZ grilles on a Hybrid.

Is that what you meant?

Welcome aboard. :)

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

It's Grillcraft PN CHE-1512-SW fro the two upper grilles and PN CHE-1513-SW for the two little bumper inserts.
I am also wanting the rear bumper hitch cover man. Do you have a link for it?

1SG Retired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne