The Craigslist Finds Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yet another reason I never buy a rig that has been detailed completely. I don't mind when the outside and inside is looking good but I never want the engine compartment detailed. I want to see everything fresh, leaks are what I am looking for. Typically a detailed engine compartment is hiding something.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yet another reason I never buy a rig that has been detailed completely. I don't mind when the outside and inside is looking good but I never want the engine compartment detailed. I want to see everything fresh, leaks are what I am looking for. Typically a detailed engine compartment is hiding something.
I keep mine clean so I can spot any leaks that may crop up and get to it right away and I will have a good idea where it is coming from when a engine is dirty it's hard to tell could be anything.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I keep mine clean so I can spot any leaks that may crop up and get to it right away and I will have a good idea where it is coming from when a engine is dirty it's hard to tell could be anything.

I like mine clean too, for the same reason, but when I am buying, that is a whole other story. I always take a floor jack and at least one jack stand with me to allow for my big ass to get under there with a bright flashlight. I also have my full shop coveralls with me so I don't get grimy dirty.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore