The Craigslist Finds Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never knew that was even possible on an Escalade.
Its not common.. But not the first one I have seen. If it was AWD.. I think I would have bought it!

Heres another one.. Also in Commyfornia.. Is this riptide blue? If it is, wouldnt that make this a Ultimate?

And another in Texas..

Both are low miles!

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Its not common.. But not the first one I have seen. If it was AWD.. I think I would have bought it!

Heres another one.. Also in Commyfornia.. Is this riptide blue? If it is, wouldnt that make this a Ultimate?

And another in Texas..

Both are low miles!
I've seen very few Eskys in that blue color.
I like the 1st one posted the best.

Reaction score

And another in Texas..

Both are low miles!
That second one looks a little rough. Plus located on the coast, possible sand/salt spray damage

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That second one looks a little rough. Plus located on the coast, possible sand/salt spray damage
it's by the coast about 10 miles away but you can't even get near the beach from there it's all cliffs and small mountains, you would have to live on the beach (for years) to get salt damage here, I have literally seen less than a handful of ca vehicles in my entire life that had any significant rust and those probably were not even from california originally, you can go to the junkyard here and find 40+ year vehicles with no rust. if the paint comes off you "might" get some very mild surface rust if it gets rained on a lot
also you can't even drive on the beach here except for a couple off road parks
they do not salt the roads either, they get plowed or closed
it's a safe bet that any vehicle from west of the rockies or texas will not have any rust including new mexico, nevada, arizona, oregon, washington, california

Reaction score
it's by the coast about 10 miles away but you can't even get near the beach from there it's all cliffs and small mountains, you would have to live on the beach (for years) to get salt damage here, I have literally seen less than a handful of ca vehicles in my entire life that had any significant rust and those probably were not even from california originally, you can go to the junkyard here and find 40+ year vehicles with no rust. if the paint comes off you "might" get some very mild surface rust if it gets rained on a lot
also you can't even drive on the beach here except for a couple off road parks
they do not salt the roads either, they get plowed or closed
it's a safe bet that any vehicle from west of the rockies or texas will not have any rust including new mexico, nevada, arizona, oregon, washington, california
You live in Corpus Christy Texas?

The second one I am referring to is in Corpus Christy Texas

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score

And another in Texas..

Both are low miles!
This is why you run a carfax if you are even considering going to look or even call on a vehicle the blue one does not list the vin red flag to me on craigslist the white one has odometer rollback detected.6-27-2022 it had 202,000 miles now has 71,000 i dont think so.Also 11-09-2022 it was repossed and in accident in front and rear- i wouldnt touch that if you paid me for it.If anyone needs a car fax run i can do it free.Im not mailing any out but could prob take a few pics of it and text you.

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score

In Hutchinson KS. Not mine but looks nice.
1998 Chevrolet Tahoe Sport Utility 2D 90,310 miles