The 15+ Supercharger/turbo Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, that’s why I didn’t see it. I just saw the discussion... I had overlooked it due to above mentioned issue.

JJB809

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It would be nice if the vendors who sell install the three brands (mag, whipple and edelbrock) could do a camparison:
1)quality of parts
2)better or extra features
3)installation/fitment, need for modification
4) end result, power delivery, safety/reliability

I’m sure one has a better water to Air cooler than the other. One must have a more efficient or larger compressor. Etc etc etc... there must be something to set each apart from the others.
The closest I’ve gotten is the mag and edelbrock are nicer kits than the whipple, but no reasons why.

Thanks Fifty!!
I Guess I am just waiting for when the Whipple -15% discount pops up to pull the trigger!!!
Thats it Basically for now!
Thanks!!

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d love to see a parts layout of each.
The heat exchangers look so small on the ONE edelbrock pic I’ve seen and who knows if that was actually the kit for the gmc suv....

The one thing on one of the Justin from black bear said was the small and mid throttle, tip in, Low throttle movements on the magna was waaay superior than the whipple. That the whipple was 0 boost straight to 2-3 psi and it was like a jolt.

That had me leaning to the magna or edelbrock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts