That new guy from WI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LuciferVR4

LuciferVR4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not really an import guy, but I used to love those VR4s. Post up a few pics of your rides, we love pics around here. Welcome from NJ, and thank you for your service sir :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:
Thank you!

I like a little of everything, muscle, import, classic, euro. I never was one of those civic kids tho. Started with a turbo eclipse, got into building drift cars and track cars, had a turbo swapped 240sx as a drift car. Ran a FC RX7 turbo for a track car. Came across my current VR4 for $600 and couldnt resist. 5 years and a new motor finally put in later and it still sits in my garage not quite running right :signs8: but thats the joys of a project car. Goals with this one is in the 800hp range. Largest build to date was a 600hp RB swapped 240. Looking at a hellcat to add to the garage in the nearish future.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
OP
OP
LuciferVR4

LuciferVR4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I see some Trans Ams!!
Yea, bout 6 in total lol few baja SS scouts as well. Got a 76 455 4 spd bandit car se in that bunch. couple se black and golds, 2 gold editions, and a couple clean shells. Dad is a big trans am/mopar guy. He buys them and i restore them

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH. And, thank you for your service.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

More pics of the truck, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts