That Makes 38 Now...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Good news glad you're ok. Doctor gave me a pass to get one but have to wait 90 days since first diagnosis. Doc said that there are two strains and the second is now making its rounds in Florida having come down from Canada. I'm immune from the first but not the second at present. My folks got their second shot and are doing fine. One had mild reaction for a day or so.
My parents (79 & 80) got their second shot Tuesday. I just got the Johnson & Johnson (1 shot) yesterday at my work. I work for the local school district, mainly at the high school.

Other than feeling a bit overall more tired and achy joints than usual, I feel fine so far.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go for a 2500 HD. You know my opinion about towing heavy with half-tons.

Yes, my daughter and I spent a considerable amount of time discussing this very topic and I shared with her your thoughts and experiences. The 1/2 ton won out because they are less expensive to acquire and the 6.2s are rockets. While she'll have the ability to tow 10K+ pounds stock, she'll mostly be hot dogging it around. She finally decided against the Extended Cab for the Crew because of the difficulty in finding an NHT EC truck and planning for the future, baby seats don't fit in the back of ECs. So that gives up the option for the goose neck though the aftermarket makes them for the short beds, GMC doesn't recommend it for good reason. At some point she'll be towing small horse trailers, 2-4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic