That California bro truck....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m walking out to my Denali in the ski resort parking lot this afternoon. It’s pouring raining.... as in all day it’s been pouring down rain! In Southern California mountains!! Who knew that was possible!! :D Anyways so I’m soaked through five layer of clothes to my undies from teaching snowboarding all day in the rain, I’m cold, I’m wet, and I’m tired... as I get to the row where my Denali is parked and I see this... and laughed SO HARD!! It made my whole day!

9885B820-D945-4D1C-928F-E033FFAFC4B1.jpeg
These lame flatlanders and their lifted broski trucks with mud tires and rear wheel drive.... I died! At least put the chains on the correct tire!! The best part though was that up til that point there was no snow on the roads yet and no chain requirements! :bleh: D53EFBA5-8ED2-4A99-8251-574AED2039F9.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I’m walking out to my Denali in the ski resort parking lot this afternoon. It’s pouring raining.... as in all day it’s been pouring down rain! In Southern California mountains!! Who knew that was possible!! :D Anyways so I’m soaked through five layer of clothes to my undies from teaching snowboarding all day in the rain, I’m cold, I’m wet, and I’m tired... as I get to the row where my Denali is parked and I see this... and laughed SO HARD!! It made my whole day!

View attachment 215540
These lame flatlanders and their lifted broski trucks with mud tires and rear wheel drive.... I died! At least put the chains on the correct tire!! The best part though was that up til that point there was no snow on the roads yet and no chain requirements! :bleh: View attachment 215541
:idiot: :happy175:

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I just saw this on IG, and it made me think, the look on this guys face, when he got out of his truck at the ski resort, was exaclty this... I’m dying.... :dogpile:

A0D8066F-9407-4D89-B198-CB9AC3C20D36.png

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he must really believe is old saying "better safe than sorry" or sorry than safe

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Obviously it’s one of the new front wheel drive platforms being tested as a mule by the manufacturer. The rear beam prolly has a gaping hole where a diff would mount like the Toyota RAV4 you see provisioned for front wheel drive only.. lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd