Test drove the new Escalade today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DougAMiller

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait...did you say that yours came with the tire pressure sensors? I got the max trailering package too (trailer brake controller, heavy duty radiator, etc.) and I didn't see the sensors. Were they stowed away somewhere in particular in the vehicle?
The trailer sensors, cameras and wiring harness were in a box in the back. Judging from Tollkeeper's post though, it appears that GMC doesn't include these things in the HD Trailering package.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GMC does not.. Cadillac does..
1623704937614.png

Still not worth the 30-40k price difference thou! :)

Last edited:

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is a nice looking Cadi.. I love me some I-70. Planning a trip from SoCal to Denver soon. Can't wait to test this Hoe out...

OP
OP
DougAMiller

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tested it on the drive to Missouri. The max speed that you can set the cruise for is 85mph. The SuperCruise is great though.
Update on the cruise control. I was playing with it today and it set at 90mph, so I tried going higher and it maxxed out at 115mph. So...not sure why only 85mph on the road trip, maybe it was software limited to 85 until it reached a break-in mileage. I've got about 3700 miles on it now.

OP
OP
DougAMiller

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet truck. You deserve it, spending over 600 miles a week in it!!
Thanks! My commute is 55-65 miles/day depending on what I do for lunch, so 300-400 miles per week. The road trip to Missouri was around 1800 of the miles that I've put on it so far.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have the perfect vehicle to drive from Denver to Central Missouri to visit your Mom!

Looks AWESOME! Excellent choice! It was worth the wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh