Test drove the new Escalade today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DougAMiller

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous truck! Congrats! I really love that color combo. Please report back on Supercruise functionality. I’m in field sales and routinely drive similar long desolate rural routes as you indicated in a previous post. I’m really curious how advanced it is and how it compares to what I’ve read about Tesla’s self-driving capabilities.
So far I've only used the SuperCruise for a few minutes, but it seems to work very well. You do have to be on a road that is supported though (most divided highways). Planning a trip in a couple of weeks from Denver to central Missouri, so a loooonng stretch of I-70 that I'll have a chance to try it on.

On another note, the AKG sound system is incredible!

OP
OP
DougAMiller

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wow you just got it! 6 months!!! I commend you on the patience, I do not have any lol. I just got new Tahoe in white but I really love the Escalade sport in white. I probably could have afforded it but my payment is pretty cheap on the 21’ Tahoe after selling my 18’.
That's a really nice looking Tahoe! I considered white, black and red, but in the end decided I liked the gray/black combination the best. Now that I have it, I'm convinced I made the right choice.

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
It is. I ordered it with the HD trailering package, so it came all set up to tow, even includes cameras and tire pressure sensors for the trailer.
Wait...did you say that yours came with the tire pressure sensors? I got the max trailering package too (trailer brake controller, heavy duty radiator, etc.) and I didn't see the sensors. Were they stowed away somewhere in particular in the vehicle?

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More or less...

For GMC
Theres the Max Trailering Package
Then theres the ProGrade Trailering system
Then on the Exterior options you still have to add the option for the Trailer sensors..
1623691457673.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins