Tesla Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My post pretty much pinpoints your answer. As you casually browse TYF, you'll see the colorful, messy and incomprehensible posts. When you see it, you'll shit brain cells.
As soon as I read this--I knew lol!
BG1988 broski
Yup, figured it out lol. Thx.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting an electric car my next go around but the infrastructure just isn't around here for it. As for the truck, I would be interested in real world tests to their claims and also it is ugly as ****.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford has asked for a retest, I suspect using a 4wd. Tesla has accepted. We shall see.

Ford did ask for a retest, but then when Tesla said YES ANYTIME!, Ford backed off, lol.

I saw this:

89edcb27ced3577570d69105b63f6481.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

007matman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it was a fair fight. The Tesla obviously got a head start and the Ford wasn't 4WD. Additionally, they chose the runt of the litter. A more fair fight would have been to pick a stronger engine, 4WD, etc..

Someone could also make the argument (based on tow ratings) that an F250 or 350 with similar torque (think Powerstroke) might be a closer fight. I'm gonna bet that they'd walk all over that fancy doorstop-looking golf cart.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it was a fair fight. The Tesla obviously got a head start and the Ford wasn't 4WD. Additionally, they chose the runt of the litter. A more fair fight would have been to pick a stronger engine, 4WD, etc..

Someone could also make the argument (based on tow ratings) that an F250 or 350 with similar torque (think Powerstroke) might be a closer fight. I'm gonna bet that they'd walk all over that fancy doorstop-looking golf cart.

They purposely wanted to use the country’s most popular truck model, the F150.

007matman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They purposely wanted to use the country’s most popular truck model, the F150.

Yeah.. so, if that was a Yugo it would be a fair fight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon