Tesla Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gladly.

Honestly lol

I have been watching this thread as a neutral observer but some folks are only quoting parts of people sentences which changes the meaning a lot.

I think there were a few more words in Jim’s statement that clarifies his point. Not sure if it changes anything but Jim’s full statement was:
Can y'all imagine that single axle trailer on soft sand?
Folks on both sides of this argument need to quote full sentences so the meaning isn’t changed to something other than what was actually said.

And now back to the show. This is fun to watch.

:popcorn::Caffeine:

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been watching this thread as a neutral observer but some folks are only quoting parts of people sentences which changes the meaning a lot.

I think there were a few more words in Jim’s statement that clarifies his point. Not sure if it changes anything but Jim’s full statement was:
Folks on both sides of this argument need to quote full sentences so the meaning isn’t changed to something other than what was actually said.

Agreed. Watching him slowly realize that he made a mistake is hilarious. Get ready for either a panicked ad hominem or a wall of words to explain away his error.

Popcorn indeed [emoji897]!!!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

I, too, was a victim of that in this thread. Shortly after, responses neglected to address any of my actual content (of which I am surely also guilty), so I went all in on messing around. I ended up benching myself for misspelling "protein." Lol.