Tesla Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

007matman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait...are you saying the Tesla truck will or won’t work for you?

Either way, you seem really emotional. I hope you feel better soon? It’s Friday man, cheer up!!!
Won't work for me or millions of others.

It'll work for a poser or a city-bound commuter but that's about it..

BTW.. sounds like it's going to get a medium-class classification. That puts it in F250, Silverado 2500, or Ram 2500 turbo-diesel territory. Good luck in a rematch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not everyone is going or should make those same decisions.

Exactly my point.

If Tesla won’t work for you then move along. Not sure why you’re obsessed with convincing everyone how bad a choice it would be for you to buy one.

Continue to breathlessly call me names and make assumptions about me though....It’s fun watching you unravel.

Last edited:

007matman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly my point.

If Tesla won’t work for you then move along. Not sure why you’re obsessed with convincing everyone how bad a choice it would be for you to buy one.

Continue to breathlessly call me names and make assumptions about me though....It’s fun watching you unravel.
That's not what it seems like to me..

You seem convinced that the Cybertruck will fit the needs of most truck owners and are fixed on spreading the gospel of Tesla. If you weren't then why in the heck are you hanging out in a Tahoe/Yukon forum? It doesn't appear you have one..

You're just being an internet troll.. if that's your thing then great. I can call you whatever I want.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seem convinced that the Cybertruck will fit the needs of most truck owners and are fixed on spreading the gospel of Tesla.

*citation required

I literally cited the Camry to show that even high volume vehicles that sell really well aren’t a fit for everyone...

Last edited:

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting.

Why haven't you drank your own Kool-Aid? You should be driving a Model X.

Being pragmatic and enjoying all sorts of vehicles makes me, literally, the opposite of a fanboy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish