Tesla Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did everyone just miss Brent’s comments about wind power at the expense of birds and hydro power at the expense of fish?!?! I just can’t after that.... there needs to be a face palm emoji here like on my iPhone... so I can use it to respond to any of his posts....

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sun is free, just need our tech to catch up to that free source of power.

Tesla Cybertruck will have the option of solar panels that will add 15 miles of range/day with it just sitting there parked! Not a bad start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem is not how to generate or capture power. It’s how to store, and sometimes transport it. Batteries are inefficient, and terrible for the environment. Not too “green”, but if there’s money to be made by promoting alternative sources of power, folks are going to promote the hell out of that shit, while demonizing our traditional, and effective sources.

007matman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did everyone just miss Brent’s comments about wind power at the expense of birds and hydro power at the expense of fish?!?! I just can’t after that.... there needs to be a face palm emoji here like on my iPhone... so I can use it to respond to any of his posts....
Have you ever lived near a wind turbine?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

007matman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live an hour away from the windmill setup on the way into Palm Springs, up in the mountains. My mom has a timeshare resort in Palm Springs so we make that drive all the time.
Ah.. I see you're in California too.. interesting.

I'm from the Midwest.. you know "flyover country" where they have set up wind farms in masses to power the masses on the coasts. I can vouch personally for the claim that they kill birds. Walk under one someday.. you'll see what I mean.

I'm in the South and they have no concept of the argument either because they don't have them around here.

Edit.. added resource: https://www.audubon.org/news/will-wind-turbines-ever-be-safe-birds

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs