Tech2 Expert help needed. Question about HVAC on '04 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'm staying inside this year, save for cooking on the grill! I saw that pile of rockets in the back of @Doubeleive Denali and decided I better not go near them! LOL

The screen that comes up and goes away real quick is the regular screen. It goes away quick because there's a problem or if you do not have that option. That happens to me when I pull up the amp, side blind zone, etc. Yours is disconnected, bad wire, or broken. As for the digital radio, I get that with our 2004 Montana. The radio works and van runs fine so I never bothered to investigate.

As for the Premium Amp, all the speakers connect to it and then goes to the radio if memory serves. You should have the wiring diagrams for that in your shop manual. @kbuskill
there mortars, lol there even more fun when you just light them and toss them on the ground it's like a double grenade

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there mortars, lol there even more fun when you just light them and toss them on the ground it's like a double grenade

Well, you see Wes, last year I had visions of Jim Brown in the Dirty Dozen, but instead, I dropped three lit mortars at the same time! Didn't work out too good! LOL

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, you see Wes, last year I had visions of Jim Brown in the Dirty Dozen, but instead, I dropped three lit mortars at the same time! Didn't work out too good! LOL

lol, the first time I even saw a mortar I didn't know what it was, I had bought a bag of (loose) fireworks and there was some in the bag so I lit one and tossed it in the street man that was fun!

OP
OP
C

chevy529

Reaction score
I think I'm staying inside this year, save for cooking on the grill! I saw that pile of rockets in the back of @Doubeleive Denali and decided I better not go near them! LOL

The screen that comes up and goes away real quick is the regular screen. It goes away quick because there's a problem or if you do not have that option. That happens to me when I pull up the amp, side blind zone, etc. Yours is disconnected, bad wire, or broken. As for the digital radio, I get that with our 2004 Montana. The radio works and van runs fine so I never bothered to investigate.

As for the Premium Amp, all the speakers connect to it and then goes to the radio if memory serves. You should have the wiring diagrams for that in your shop manual.

The manual he sent to me didn't have a bunch of stuff that is on the Denali. It was missing the correct transfer case and some wiring diagrams. Which you wouldn't know till you dug into it. He sent me a generic 2000-2006 Suburban manual.
Even though I specifically asked for the Denali manual. I asked him to send me, the correct one or to keep an eye out for one for me. He then sent me one that had all that in it. Titled the same. 2000-2006 Suburban. Along with the message that he would only charge me 50% of cost. $12.95.

I had paid by Western Union and had sent him, by mail, a $20 bill for his trouble. He got it. Now I'm conflicted. I should have got the correct one in the first place so he can take the price out of the $20 I sent him. That seems fair to me. How about you? I don't want to cheat the man but ....

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When he sent the disc to me, it was missing the transfer case for my truck. I let him know and he apologised and emailed that over right away.

Seven of the Dirty Dozen are deceased.

The aftermath of my dropping those mortars, both of my daughters had singed hair and one a welt were a mortar hit her and bounced off before exploding and singing the hair on the other. But good old dad wasn't through! He, I, brought out a can of black powder... hehehe

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When he sent the disc to me, it was missing the transfer case for my truck. I let him know and he apologised and emailed that over right away.

Seven of the Dirty Dozen are deceased.

The aftermath of my dropping those mortars, both of my daughters had singed hair and one a welt were a mortar hit her and bounced off before exploding and singing the hair on the other. But good old dad wasn't through! He, I, brought out a can of black powder... hehehe

years ago on the 4th a friend had some really left over mortars, ( like 5 years old) so we're like f it lets see what they do. these things were 4 inches round mind you. get a pipe secure it, light off the first one, it takes forever to pop. real slow fuse, once it goes off it launches a good 300 foot up, the whole time we can see the fuse spinning. then we are all standing there as its coming back down, still see that damn fuse burning away lol we all run cause its coming right back down at us and it blew up 20 feet from the ground, ( like a 1/2 stick of tnt) just a explosion, nothing pretty. the woman of the house next door rips her window open and yells, YOU GOT TO BE ******* KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!! my friend George reply's all calm as day with "im sorry, i farted" cops rolled up 10 minutes later lol

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

As for the Premium Amp, all the speakers connect to it and then goes to the radio if memory serves. You should have the wiring diagrams for that in your shop manual. @kbuskill

Not 100% sure what your asking but yes all the speakers run through the amp on there way to the radio... lol

OP
OP
C

chevy529

Reaction score
Well ... that was cool. 30 minutes of impressive fireworks from a "city" of 20000 people. I was in Vancouver, B.C. for the Canada Day celebration and it wasn't too much more spectacular. A little longer maybe ... but not better. I think a few people got shot unless my hearing is going. Shotgun is a smidge different than fireworks but some might not notice it. We'll know tomorrow I'm sure. And life goes on ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts