Tech 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
96-2D-Hoe

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy selling them on ebay is screwing me around, no offer of a replacement, but offering me $50 to get the tech2 repaired at my 'local store'. He has also increased the price to $300 now. Looks like all the ebay listings are the same person as all the items are listed as in Commerce, California, but the seller dfn886 is in China. Beware.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy selling them on ebay is screwing me around, no offer of a replacement, but offering me $50 to get the tech2 repaired at my 'local store'. He has also increased the price to $300 now. Looks like all the ebay listings are the same person as all the items are listed as in Commerce, California, but the seller dfn886 is in China. Beware.
Just do a return as defective, ebay will step in if necessary he has to take it back, you have 45 days to do the return from the purchase date.

OP
OP
96-2D-Hoe

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sell on ebay so I know how it works. But this seller is being a dick and so I thought I'd pass that on. I opened the return on Thursday and he still hasn't accepted it and sent me a label.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
And be sure it's a pre-paid postage label. I've had sellers send me the wrong item (not as described or pictured) and try to get me to pay return postage. Ain't happenin'.

OP
OP
96-2D-Hoe

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Offered me $100 to keep it, but also 'accepted' the return, no shipping label. I've sent him the shipping cost. We'll see how this turns out.

Did sell me another for the initial price I paid so I'll find out how that one goes later in the week. At least I have a clue what I'm doing this time around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14

Latest posts