TapaTalk & Forum Runner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can subscribe to threads and just check those. The little star in the top right will be colored green. Well at least on mine it does.

TRUCKSTUFF

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I use tapatalk everyday and I love it. Its so conveinent for me to just log on my phone and be able to post.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got tapatalk 2 and its ten times better than the first version. It downloads pics faster and most of them as opposed to when it wants to. You can see avatars, send and check pm's, view profiles, quote replies, insert pics to your posts, add smilies, etc. None of these options were available on the first version.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

fred1234

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tapatalk is no longer supported on TYF.
im new here as well, cant get tapatalk to run TYF on my iphone keep on getting 1001 error- any other apps that would run similar to tapatalk on an iphone to be able to read forums

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TYF is not on tapatalk. Try the forum on its mobile browser. It’s pretty dadgum awesome

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TYF is not on tapatalk. Try the forum on its mobile browser. It’s pretty dadgum awesome
You mean on Safari browser or is there an app? I can't find it in the app store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts