TapaTalk & Forum Runner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I've been a member on this forum for two years, first time ever being a forum member. I have been a smart phone owner for 2 weeks first time ever using a smart phone. How is tapatalk different or better than just using the web on my phone to get to this forum?

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
It's quicker, faster, and doesn't eat up your data pack. Also, Tapatalk now has different formats that run as independent apps. For example, most people run the standard version that has a white screen and a brown navigation box at the top. My screen is black with sky blue lines, links show up in neon green, and all other font is white. I had to pay a little for it, but I like it. If I get sick of the sky blue I can go get red or purple from the Android Market. Best part is, it's a stand alone app. There is no need to download the basic version first.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use tapatalk, just curious if any of you use forum runner?

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use tapatalk. It's ok but can be ten times better. Can't see signatures, can't open half the links and cant see members profiles. But its much faster than using the internet on your phone.

RedRocker

Back in Black
Reaction score
I use tapatalk, I actually like going directly to threads Ive posted in to check for replys, however I'd like to find a way to get rid of some of the threads I no longer care about, to keep the list at a minimum. Anybody figure out how to do that yet?