Tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If people aren’t being pulled over for no rear lights….They Should be…..

Sorry. Basic vehicle knowledge…..The problem is everyone thinks if the instrument cluster has light then thats good enough……..

If your that inattentive to. Even the most basic common sense, vehicle knowledge, and respect for other driver4s safety….Either stay home or drive during the day.

I will admit to occasionally forgetting the switch on full but I also check and know my rear taillighs come on.

External lighting is not all about how well you can see other vehicles…..about how other vehicle can see you…….Wow what a concept……there is more than one person on the roads and want to be safe.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If people aren’t being pulled over for no rear lights….They Should be…..

Sorry. Basic vehicle knowledge…..The problem is everyone thinks if the instrument cluster has light then thats good enough……..

If your that inattentive to. Even the most basic common sense, vehicle knowledge, and respect for other driver4s safety….Either stay home or drive during the day.

I will admit to occasionally forgetting the switch on full but I also check and know my rear taillighs come on.

External lighting is not all about how well you can see other vehicles…..about how other vehicle can see you…….Wow what a concept……there is more than one person on the roads and want to be safe.

I saw this 6 times last night in a 20 mile trip. People are stupid and ignorant. All they care about is what’s on the infotainment screen or phone when they are at the wheel. It’s seriously like all these people are driving drunk. This past month it has been super retarded some of the shit I have seen on the roads. They are getting so predictable and your defensive driving antennae are in full deployment. Even then there are still some close calls and what the flying fck moments on a daily basis.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this 6 times last night in a 20 mile trip. People are stupid and ignorant. All they care about is what’s on the infotainment screen or phone when they are at the wheel. It’s seriously like all these people are driving drunk. This past month it has been super retarded some of the shit I have seen on the roads. They are getting so predictable and your defensive driving antennae are in full deployment. Even then there are still some close calls and what the flying fck moments on a daily basis.
It has always been this way since I got my license in the 60's. What HAS changed is the advent of the cell phones and other interactive devices, which turns normally 'inattentive' drivers into dangerous idiots. I agree, defensive driving is a 100% requirement and commitment to stay safe on the roads.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone been pulled over due to having NO rear taillights after dark? As with most people, I leave my lights on Auto and assume they do their thing. I have been told more than once that while my headlights are on, my running taillights are not. If I turn my headlights to the on position, the running taillights DO come on, but according to a recent traffic stop by an officer he said he has pulled over many people who have had their lights on IN AUTO and the vehicles taillights do not illuminate. Does this make sense at all? Never had this happen on any previous vehicles, but now is a potential issue with this one....

After dark, when the taillights are NOT on, are the side marker lights on? That might give a clue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons