TahoeYukonForum BBQ - Sacramento

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No dates, No locations...just bring this thread alive as myself, thehoe92, and toadster wanna do a TYF BBQ sometime =)

plus, photoshoot and video I'm sure! :D

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone in the Sacramento area that needs help with something on their truck....this can be for them...I'll bring my toolbox...it'll be a BBQ/Helper meet...bring your E-Fans, Bring your HIDs...your LED Tails, your LED interior lights...anything else you think we can help with on the spot!

Great idea Todd! :Handshake:

(two "d"s right? lol)

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
where would everyone be coming from as well so we can get a central location.

anyone need there suede done?
I'll be there to help :)

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figure, it would just start off with us 916 guys...since most people arent willing to drive a few miles to hang out unfortunately...

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
grrr to bad im not in sac town... or else suede interior would of been nice
make the drive and maybe if there is a meet in socal I'll make the drive down there :)

I figure, it would just start off with us 916 guys...since most people arent willing to drive a few miles to hang out unfortunately...
well yeah.. there is a park in carmichael I went to that had a nice parking lot with shade everywhere.. pretty secluded and it had some picnic tables and a few BBQ's but I can't remember where it is.

only downside you had to pay a few bucks because it was in like a golf course but it was nice :D

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of you should just drive out to AZ for a weekend and me and Shaggy will show you a good time.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down to take a ride up to sac to meet you guys! I wanted to go down to milpitas this weekend to meet you guys, but with the time slots ranging so much, and not knowing with the weather, i figure it would be best to try another time. Let me know when this is going to go down and ill try and make it ( large family with a LOT of stuff going on)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts