Tahoe/Yukon Headlight Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BugginOut

Reaction score
Man , wish I saw this thread before. I'm NOT a fan of all the led accent lights on almost all of the projector units out there. To the point that when it came down to it, I ended up buyin a set of OEM style, but blacked out (not smoked). Some of these are awesome!
But I didn't see any links. So either I'm BLIND...or FAIL! ;)

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Man , wish I saw this thread before. I'm NOT a fan of all the led accent lights on almost all of the projector units out there. To the point that when it came down to it, I ended up buyin a set of OEM style, but blacked out (not smoked). Some of these are awesome!
But I didn't see any links. So either I'm BLIND...or FAIL! ;)
You can use the headlights you have now and add a projector like @Thatsquishykid717 did

Ambitious02

Reaction score
I did oem+ style kind of. A little custom still but kept it simple View attachment 247544

Sup Bro! I know you got your clear bumper lights from a buddy, but do you know where I can find some? I've looked every where and all of the sets I find have the amber reflector. Doesn't have to be those exact same ones you have, but as long as they are non amber I'm good with that. Any leads will help! Thanks!!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sup Bro! I know you got your clear bumper lights from a buddy, but do you know where I can find some? I've looked every where and all of the sets I find have the amber reflector. Doesn't have to be those exact same ones you have, but as long as they are non amber I'm good with that. Any leads will help! Thanks!!
You could always bake yours and take it out.

Ambitious02

Reaction score
You could always bake yours and take it out.
Hey Tony! Yeah I thought about that but was like that's going to be problems haha! I think I'm going to have to go that route though because the only all clears I have found, I'd have to buy them in a full set with the headlights which I don't need. Never baked them, but there is enough info on here to get it done though! Thanks for the suggestion bro!! :cool: