Tahoe/Suburban 3rd row seat installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up the seats today, guess we'll find out. Either they will bolt right in like the guy said or they will be up for sale lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

slowride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thats what the seller said but i wanted to make sure. Will post some pics when i get them installed in the tahoe

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they are not the same. The seat frames are shorter on the tahoe seats because of the shorter wheel base. So the mounting brackets and corresponding bolt holes are in different places from a tahoe seat to a suburban third row seat. The third row seats for suburbans are longer.

Keanen55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they are not the same. The seat frames are shorter on the tahoe seats because of the shorter wheel base. So the mounting brackets and corresponding bolt holes are in different places from a tahoe seat to a suburban third row seat. The third row seats for suburbans are longer.

I believe that only applies to the 2nd row seats. The third rows are the same.

OP
OP
S

slowride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully have them in tomorrow. Will post some pics

OP
OP
S

slowride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so I got them in today. 2012 Suburban third row into 2013 Tahoe PPV. Worst part was about a dozen of the bolts for the floor brackets were so hard to get in I thought I was going to wring something off. All in all it worked out pretty good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd