Tahoe RST Brembo brakes upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at Baer Eradispeed. You keep stock calipers, pads. Replaces rotors with larger. It’s not a track setup, but is really great for street and stopping. A few threads on these as well. I use them and can’t believe the difference.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at Baer Eradispeed. You keep stock calipers, pads. Replaces rotors with larger. It’s not a track setup, but is really great for street and stopping. A few threads on these as well. I use them and can’t believe the difference.

Just checked these out. Looks like a great upgrade! Thanks

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you install these yourself?

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you install these yourself?

Yes. Had issues with caliper bracket due to differences in aluminum spindles vs iron spindles, but Baer was great to work with. I love these brakes! Easy to modulate and great braking power.

OP
OP
ivin74

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score

What size are the Baer rotors?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon