Tahoe pulling right even after new in/out tie rods, new tires, and alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VR4Play

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would start with doing as George said and swap the front tires left to right. Sometimes it will fix it sometimes it will go the other way. If it has torsion bars on the front you may have to have them checked to make sure they are even. Corner weights can affect pulling one way or the other.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being in the green is close enough for most shops. Unless you know what specs you want it set for you get what you get. I've know my alignment guy for many years and we always talk about what I want. He is a firm believer that being in the green is not good enough. Your vehicle is simply following the crown of the road.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the tire pressures as well

do you hear any squeaking from a Wheel Bearing?

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Being in the green is close enough for most shops. Unless you know what specs you want it set for you get what you get. I've know my alignment guy for many years and we always talk about what I want. He is a firm believer that being in the green is not good enough. Your vehicle is simply following the crown of the road.
This^
My suggestion about swapping the front wheels was an attempt to eliminate or identify a tire pull. If it still pulls then it needs a tweak to the alignment.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As stated above check your brakes for a stuck caliper. It’ll be the one on the opposite side of the pull. You’ll notice how much thinner the pads are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snackcake01