Tahoe ppv wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanm5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a set which I removed from my ppv. They have firestone pursuit tires with 80 pct tread left.
Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant believe you cant find those wheels on Craigslist. Always a set of Silverado work truck wheels around here. You just have to paint them black.

The Silverado wheels are different. The wheels themselves look about the same, but the PPV center caps are much nicer.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also the ppv wheels are double wall...at least on my vehicle they were. Man they took a beating. I'm looking for a set for my winter set up now...

Wheelguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
PPV wheels have 3 holes drilled into them for extra retention on the center cap - Silverado wheels do NOT have this, in case anyone was considering mixing and matching wheels / caps.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PPV wheels have 3 holes drilled into them for extra retention on the center cap - Silverado wheels do NOT have this, in case anyone was considering mixing and matching wheels / caps.

The Silvy wheels can be drilled and tapped to accept the PPV center caps. Very easy to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts