Tahoe front end conversion to GMC Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon700

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the conversion kit for the Yukon will fit an 07 Tahoe to make it look like a GMC Sierra front end

la silver bullet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front end

I think it will fit but not 100% sure. I have a picture that a guy photoshopped in the rgv forums ..let me upload it...i looks fine to me...

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the conversion kit for the Yukon will fit an 07 Tahoe to make it look like a GMC Sierra front end

That is super confusing. You want to put a Sierra front end onto your Tahoe?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As serge said, if you end up doing this please do it the correct way or it will look like poo poo.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
It's been done by a member here with a Silverado front clip:

IMAG0633.jpg

thd.jpg

Can't find the thread tho.

Some folks thought that looked good ... I wasn't one of them, the difference in wheel arch shapes and heights would have driven me to insanity.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26142&highlight=tahoe+silverado+conversion

oh man, i agree. Its like someone doing a forced smile.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and that gap between the bumper and headlights is all off. Shoulda put a little more work into the whole set up and woulda looked good!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Wheel well area looks like poo. The gap is just as bad too. Great idea but poorly executed.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
All the parts will bolt right up with the excepion of the bumper. You may need to cut the horns off the frame and put the Sierra bumper mounts on. The radiator support is also different from truck to SUV also (Grille supports are different also). If you had all the parts it would be 90% bolt up.