Tahoe factory driver-side all-weather floormat footrest too large/misaligned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe23Life

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The footrest of my factory driver-side all-weather floor mat does not sit flush on the foot rest. Instead, it sticks up off the footrest with a several-inch gap. When I put my foot on the footrest, the all-weather mat flexes down.

This is a factory floor mat purchased from Chevy's accessories site and picked up from a dealer. I would have figured the mat would have been an exact fit.

If this par for the course, or did I get a bad floor mat? Or maybe a bad foot rest?

Thanks!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the first place you should be asking is the dealer. Unless another member has the exact same problem with the exact same set up, the question may go unanswered.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Mine is the same way on my yukon. I forgot to bring it up while at the dealer last week, so next time I go in I will hope to remember.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bet if you hit it with a heat gun/hair dryer, you can re-form it a bit and have it sit flush.
Mine is perfect, BTW...probably a small variance in mfg process, wouldn't take much of a bend difference to create that gap. Could also be mis-placed snap holes...if you bought the liners w/ the truck, you have 3/36 warranty on them, so they will cover.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B