Tahoe DRL Blinker Switchback LED ReWire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The modules have a little glitch I'm need to trouble shoot. The outer 194 bulbs are quickly flashing with the first bulb, so they're firing 1+3, 2, 3. Doesn't look terrible, but it shouldn't be doing that.

Looks awesome.... I need to redo mine. The switchbacks I have flash Amber/White/Amber/White.

I bought new switchbacks that flash Amber/Off/Amber/Off but when I went to put them in they wouldn't cycle to Amber from White with the sequential modules I have because the sequence is too fast I guess.

I have an extra set of the better modules that I plan on using to slow the sequence down enough for the new bulbs to function.

Out of curiosity what bulbs and modules did you use?

These are the switchbacks:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RV46YBC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01__o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sequence Module:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079K6GHW...colid=W3QGBQMU22ZC&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Trailblazzin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep missed 1 or 2 diodes... it's feeding power from the DRL circuit.

yup, added another diode to the brown park wire and connected the side marker before the diode. Works perfectly now. The wiring diagrams in this post is what i originally followed but they aren’t correct. I’ll see if i can add upload the way I wired it.

AE5947BD-1BA7-41F0-92C9-5525699B5D06.jpeg

EDDIE03HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Question after doing this on my 2003 Tahoe when unlocking it at night my reverse and puddle lights come on and stay on but nothing in the front stay on. Before lights would blink and stay on. Don’t remember if it was dtrl or signal lights that would stay on. Any help would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts