Tahoe Constraints - 1/27/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

booyaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on these latest constraints, would the diesel be currently available? I didn't see it on the list.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Z71 was a 5K markup….apparently in some areas the rear Seat Entertainment option is more popular than originally thought. Wanted the 6.2 without RSE buy T would have probably hit the constraint list or at minimum lose heated steering wheel For custom order. No markup for orders but again unknown of what future constraints might have come down the pike. Chanced the Markup and the Increased TIV and Costco/GM Military discounts helped take some of the sting out of the markup. I got the Performance Exhaust to help get close to the 6.2. Other dealer with same hicktown rural area wanted $8250 Markup for a 6.2 AND RSE. Might have fell for it if the $5K one hadn’t come on property two days later and it was the Midnight Blue that was my primary color choice.

Segalldontfly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm curious to see the Yukon list as well. I'm assuming the power armrest will not make a come back for a long while, but I'm really hoping GMC allows us to remove the power armrest and keep the 2nd row captains chairs...that's all that's holding us up from placing an order.
This should be an option, that's how my Denali is.

blazerboy567

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So what if your order is in event code 3400 TPW of 01/24/22 was Z71 w/ sun roof is there a chance its apart of this constraint list.

Update: Never mind apparently it was completed yesterday 01/31/21.

Last edited:

carsenault300

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you get any movement on your RST without the Sport package? When did you order, etc.?
I ordered on Dec 6, it was picked up by GM on Dec 11, built and sent to holding yard on Jan 26, and I took delivery on Feb 11

Crzylgs

Reaction score
I ordered on Dec 6, it was picked up by GM on Dec 11, built and sent to holding yard on Jan 26, and I took delivery on Feb 11
Thanks for the update. Mine is apparently going to be built this week.

What State did it deliver to? You must be somewhat close to the plant.

carsenault300

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Mine is apparently going to be built this week.

What State did it deliver to? You must be somewhat close to the plant.
I live just south of Houston TX ... it was dispatched from the holding yard on the morning of the 10th, and was ready at the dealership the next day around lunch time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos