Tahoe blower motor resister

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Joe the bottom line is you were given perfectly good information to find exactly what you needed, the rockauto website can't read your mind, I specifically stated to enter your make, year, model and engine size, then you posted a screen shot of some random search, a random search will give a random result, what did you expect to happen?
I expected a debate from you guys, thats why I dont post much. good info erased due to snobbery from the full timers.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expected a debate from you guys, thats why I dont post much. good info erased due to snobbery from the full timers.
debate over what? a question was asked, a answer was provided, what the person does with said information I guess is on them.
for future reference you can also call ANY GM dealer parts department give them the last 8 of your vin and ask what part number do I need?
you can also go here if you don't feel like talking on the phone
https://parts-catalog.acdelco.com/catalog/catalog_search.php
I referenced rockauto because they offer more than just oem options
www.rockauto.com

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replied and posted a screenshot of what I believed was the correct Rock Auto parts page for his inquiry, in 35+ minutes of his original post.

Oh well. Moving forward and onward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01