Tahoe and the Popo...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn...I'm impressed af with her driving. I just don't understand why cops will risk so many peoples lives trying to arrest a meth-head in a car chase...they could just let em go, do a little detective work, and maybe a day or two later arrest like 5 of em at the same time at their casa. I guess it's just not as fun.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the sake of discussion: What would one need to do to mitigate rollover risk?

Lower?

Stiffer sway bars?

Both?

by how much?
Yes yes and as low as you can without rubbing but it won’t do as well driving through ditches and huge dips like she did.

CountryBoy19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wider stance (more offset on the wheels) will also help. It doesn't lower the center of gravity but it changes the amount of rotational force necessary to lift the other side off the ground. Although doing that does have it's own disadvantages, mainly the increase in axle/hub stresses so don't go too extreme. If you do, driving like she did will just break the axle right at the hub...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elteclas

Latest posts