Tahoe 2nd row seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mfrohlich

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 2nd row captains carpet pieces, looking to trade for bench carpet piece. If anyone decides to buy versus trade.

Footlead

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got 2nd row bench, black leather, heated and power fold, looking to switch out to captains chairs.

let’s make this happen.

out of NYC
Have you been able to swap? I’m looking for black power bench.

gettingstarted

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
located in Houston have 2nd row bench seats ( black leather ) looking for black captains chairs 2nd row

DylanBoston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, I know this is an old post but wondering if you’re still looking to swap. I have a 2017 Yukon Denali with captains chairs 2nd row. Hey black, power heated. Looking to swap for jet black power heated bench. Let me know

DylanBoston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, I know this is an old post but wondering if you’re still looking to swap. I have a 2017 Yukon Denali with captains chairs 2nd row. Hey black, power heated. Looking to swap for jet black power heated bench. Let me know. In Boston, can meet halfway to NYC in CT for the swap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino