Tahoe 2019: stuck in bluetooth screen and cannot get over to Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuzzybear98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello everyone, here is what i got: the radio application is stuck in the bluetooth screen and I cannot get it over to the radio.

background: I've got a Chevy Tahoe 2019(Luxury package) and it has a touch screen. When I'm on the radio application, it is stuck on the bluetooh screen. I can navigate around in the Bluetooth options but I cannot get it to flip over to the radio. If I press any of the radio presets, it won't activate the radio station. The touch screen acknowledges I pressed a preset, but won't flip over to the radio. If I press the Radio hard button, it won't move over to the radio station. I've tried to "get out" of the Bluetooth options on the radio/media application but can't. Even after stopping and restarting the truck, still stuck on the Bluetooh option inside of the radio/media application.

Any ideas on how to get out of the bluetooth applciation?

other notes
-I cannot get it to stream bluetooth audio, even though my iphone is sync up
-when stuck on the bluetooth screen, it doesn't display my media that are i'm streaming
-on the dashboard message display, it states "Audio off" even though the system is on
-touch screen seems fine - I can navigate to other applications like Maps and Weather
-it was extremely cold last night (-16)
-It worked fine yesterday (1/25/2022) in the evening - I was streaming a podcast on the way home from work. It was first thing this morning when I started the truck, I hit this issue.

thanks in advance.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First thing to try is to disconnect the negative battery terminal for a few seconds and then put it back on, that should reset it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods