Synthetic oil enhancer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to all, brothers.
I've decided not to use it again..
It’s just not going to do anything, good or bad, is all we were saying. It’s ok to use it but just a waste of money. Just do regular oil changes in the future with a high quality oil and filter. If you’re concerned with how your engine is wearing, use the money you would have spent on this product on an engine oil analysis from Blackstone Labs and they will tell you exactly what’s going on with your engine, if anything, and keep a detailed history over time if you send in a sample every oil change. https://www.blackstone-labs.com/?se...abs.net/Bstone/(S(pfv3hjbvpo4vx3rlnvhekbfe))/

Plimbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with everyone on this, I have 294,000 (I put 266,000 of it on myself) I always changed oil/filter every 3,000-3,500 miles with quality oil and filter. The engine is running well and uses very little oil between changes.

I send an oil sample into Blackstone once a year to give me an idea what's going on. I believe its $35.00 for an oil analysis, worth the peace of mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts