Synthetic oil enhancer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have experience about this? (pics.)

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٢٢-١٠١٤٢٢.jpg Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٧٢٢-١٠١٢٥٧.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When considering adding to and/or supplementing any existing product or process, in order to 'improve' something, I first ask what is the 'problem' or 'deficiency' that you are trying to solve or improve in the first place, by the adding and/or supplementing.

I'm not currently aware of any problems or deficiencies in current quality synthetic oils that need to be solved or improved.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
When I ran shops I was always hearing about the latest and greatest new snake oil additive. No doubt some do as they say but I have always been of the opinion that if you use quality fluids, correct fluids, quality filters and stuck to a maintenance schedule you will be fine. Lots of additives are designed to appeal to the people that let maintenance go and don't repair items as they should or just band aid the work. You reap what you sow.

OP
OP
k1970

k1970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it OK if I use it once only !

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it will hurt anything if you use it.

As stated before, many of these products provide little to no actual benefit, but instead work on the placebo principle where a guy is wanting the stuff to make his motor run smoother so he will convince himself that it runs smoother after using it even though nothing changed.

There have been class action lawsuits and fines for false advertisement on some of these products because of the outrageous claims they make with no proof they actually do anything.