Synthetic Motorsports is top notch!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let TYF know that Synthetic Motorsports is top notch! Their products and customer service is 2nd to none.

I recently had to replace the front brakes on my caprice. I'd priced numerous places and decided to get a quote from clkelley while I was at it and didn't want to spend a lot of money on a 21 year old car no matter how low the mileage is on it! :) I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the prices for pads and rotors where cheaper (including shipping) to my house than I could have gotten anywhere else AND the quality of the product was light years better!!! :eek: if you guys need anything with regards to brake parts, synthetic fluids or anything of that nature hit up clkelley. He takes care of everything for you and makes the transaction as seamless and painless as possible with top notch customer service :waytogo:

Brakes are on....

Before(old worn out rotors and pads)
7d6f8ad7.jpg

After(NICE!!!!)
e52a5986.jpg

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Jacob! I am glad that you are happy with the service and parts you received indeed! I believe you will also notice a great improvement on the breaking performance over the old stuff. They already look WAY better indeed...

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stopping power is definitely greatly improved!! Will definitely be ordering the slotted and drilled versions for my burb soon :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345