Sway bars for 21+ Yukon AT4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any solid company offer sway bars for the 21+ Yukon AT4? Looking to stiffen up the roll a bit or maybe better to not take such sharp turns at higher speeds :driver:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any solid company offer sway bars for the 21+ Yukon AT4? Looking to stiffen up the roll a bit or maybe better to not take such sharp turns at higher speeds :driver:
I would out reach to Hellwig, give them a call they are usually pretty freindly if they are not making any yet I am sure they will be
and good sport tires help

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hellwig sway bars - You don't need to shop anywhere else. Pricey, but they virtually eliminate any body roll. If you want more details, both @MO VietVet and I have writeups posted in this Forum, and another member posted positive comments about Hellwig sway bars here within the past 10 days.

You will have to contact Hellwig directly to see what they offer in the 21+ year models at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9