SuspensionMaxx Lift Thoughts ‘17 Denali 20” OEM Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZ Rat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to get your feedback and thoughts on lifting a 2017 4x4 Denali w/20” OEM wheels.

I purchased the SusoensionMaxx 2.5” Front adjustable lift.

Q1:
Anyone suggest if I should purchase the 1” or 1.5” rear?

Q2:
What’s the largest tire (20” OEM wheel) you’ve installed with or without rubbing.
*I’m okay with minimal rubbing as I’m used to it in other lofted SUVs.

Q3:
I am a huge BFG All Terrain fan however I see a lot of good reviews for Toyo & Falken. Any thoughts for this application? 90% of drive time with be in city but want the All Terrain when camping/off-roading.

Thx everyone!

G00se

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to get your feedback and thoughts on lifting a 2017 4x4 Denali w/20” OEM wheels.

I purchased the SusoensionMaxx 2.5” Front adjustable lift.

Q1:
Anyone suggest if I should purchase the 1” or 1.5” rear?

Q2:
What’s the largest tire (20” OEM wheel) you’ve installed with or without rubbing.
*I’m okay with minimal rubbing as I’m used to it in other lofted SUVs.

Q3:
I am a huge BFG All Terrain fan however I see a lot of good reviews for Toyo & Falken. Any thoughts for this application? 90% of drive time with be in city but want the All Terrain when camping/off-roading.

Thx everyone!

Q1: 2.5” front only may sit slightly nose high. Add rear levelers to get a slight rake and the look you prefer.

Q2: I have 33x12.5x22 tires on mine with just a 2.5” leveling lift in the front and no rubbing.

Q3: a lot of guys seem to like the Nitto Grapplers too.

Good luck. Post before and after pics.

Last edited: